Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Who I am

This blog is a space for Moms of all shapes and sizes.  A place to share my thoughts as I navigate the strange new world of Motherhood.  I am the mother of two beautiful toddlers ages 3 and 18 months.  They are a handful, but so fun and beautiful.  The sight may explore things to do with them, but more often I will be dealing with the stresses that hit when you're already feeling overwhelmed... the mayhem if you will.  For example, I COULD talk about my three year old drawing all over my walls and windows, and her little sister with markers while I was in the shower, or about how she dumped all the sifted dry ingredients for the cookies we were making while I went to get her sister out of the fish tank, but I would rather talk about how the trash man left a big, red note on my trash bag stating "your trash has been too heavy, please fix the problem" - OK Eleanor and Anabelle... no more pooping and peeing in diapers... they are too heavy for the garbage truck!  I mean seriously.... the trash all fits in the bag with room to spare, am I supposed to use only a quarter of the bag that I paid two dollars to fill?  Perhaps my sleep deprived brain is taking this a little too personally, after all both girls are teething WITH colds AND diarrhea....  sure Mr. trash man, I'll get right on making my trash lighter so you can grab it one handed and toss it in the truck.... while I'm at it shall I solve the economic crises and broker peace in the Middle East.... I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment